Friday, March 15, 2013

Follow-up: Scissor Fob & Pin Keep Finishing

In my December 14, 2012 blog, titled " A Surprise for Kathrin" I had posted Kim's Stitching Tools and Box set she had completed using the patterns from my 15 Sided Biscornu Pulled Thread SAL.

Kim has completed finishing instructions on how she completed the Pin Keep and Scissor Fob.   I wanted to share these with you.

Click Here for Pin Keep finishing instructions.
Click here for Scissor Fob finishing instructions.

Clivia Update for last weeks post:  More buds have opened and the stem is getting taller.  We had rice for dinner this week, so my plants have gotten another good dose.


4 comments:

  1. Super finishing...great job!

    The clivia is looking stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having rice with tonight's dinner. Can you guess where my rice water is going? Good tip, and your clivia is looking so pretty.
    LindaLee from
    CrossN' My Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good tips and nice finishing instructions!!! Thank you! :-))) judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the round thing a retractable measuring tape cover?

    If so, are any finishing tips available from anyone?

    ReplyDelete